Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's been way too long - randomness!

WHOA!

It's been over a year since I posted! Whoops! You know life gets busy. Having a full time career, 3 boys, a husband and a home to take care of just takes over your life. So something must go by the way side as they, and well this blog was it...

Hmm why did I come back here? We switched offices at work and now I sit directly in front of a giant window, on the 11th floor. Can we talk about the view? Oh and the fact that I watch planes fly by all day. Can I also tell you I LOVE watching clouds & planes go by? It gives me the most amazing sense of peace, ever since I was a child. Up here, everything is so undisturbed.

Here's my view....

It may not seem much to you but this is a busy CITY and to get this unobstructed view is spectacular!

I see clouds moving, sun shine rays, beautiful birds (and some strange bugs lol), and my favorite planes! My office sits in the middle of two of the busiest airports in the country, one private, one public. So we (yes I have gotten my coworkers in on the obsession too) watch planes & have even been called Air Traffic Control by our boss. LOL


I try my best not to daydream but it's hard! Look at this stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment