Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Brotherly Love

This morning, as the chaos of every morning before school/work ensued, laughter filled the air. The most adorable giggles I have ever heard in my life. My husband & I seemed to notice at the same time. We looked over, and there they were E & J giggling at each other. Such innocence and LOVE, pure easy love. No worries about anything. They were just giggling at each other. I am not even sure what was so funny but remember, J is only 8 months old. We lovingly call him Mr. Smiley/Mr. Giggles for a good reason. Just seeing that love made such an impression on us, at least on me. It was breathtaking. It made everything peaceful and loving. No yelling at anyone to hurry up or rushing like a madwoman to get us out of the house, like we do every other morning. It was God's peace, love & joy. Sometimes we need that moment to remember, to PAUSE and enjoy the moment. I am so grateful that Hubby & I got to witness it. 

Hopefully I can record it next time but at least I have this written reminder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment