Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Marriage, Love & Prayer

Do you guys pray for your marriage? I never really thought about it until my marriage boat was rocked. Now I do it as often as possible. I pray alone, I pray with my husband, I ask others to pray for us. We need God in the center of our marriage. I always "knew" that per say, but I did not live it. I know I still have a ways to go in my relationship with our Heavenly Father but I am glad that it's on the way there. I am grateful to my husband for helping me dig deeper and yearn for MORE, for introducing me to different aspects of God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit. I am sure he has no idea I feel this way, maybe I will tell him one day!

I love & adore my husband. I know he sacrifices for us and would do anything for his family. He is not a perfect man by any means but his heart is good and that is all that matters (today lol).




No comments:

Post a Comment